Sunday, June 08, 2008

Been a long time

Wow, things have been super busy and a little crazy here the past several months, and I just realized how long it's been since I posted anything out here.

So, I've got a little idea. I'd like to gauge just how much interest you have in our blog site (or website for that matter) and get a better idea of what kind of information you'd like to see posted. So if you'd like to guide the growth and/or content of this site, take a minute to shoot me an Email @ carrollwood.bicycle@verizon.net and let me know what you'd like to see on our site, or our blog. Send me a picture to post, information about a ride or event that I can distribute, or whatever ideas you have.


This way I'll see just how many of you are out there checking in on us, and what you'd like to see!


In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture of one of the sickest bikes we've built up in a while. This Trek Madone 6.5 Pro belongs to Paul Goegebeur. It weighs in at a modest 16.7lbs with pedals, cages, computer, etc.

















Thanks for looking!

-- Brian

1 Comments:

Blogger Jcyreus said...

Brian - you guys are doing an incredible amount of business. Thanks for taking care of Kellie and I earlier this week. I can't wait to hop onto my Soho S when it comes in! If you're looking for content ideas for your blog, I would suggest a pre-defined format, for example:
Monday - wrap up of races that happened over the weekend.
Tues - new bikes from the mfrs that you sell.
Wed - spotlight on new after-market / add on products & accessories (computers, lights, tires, etc.)
Thurs - specials in your store
Fri - roundup of links from bicycling blogs and websites that you (or your loyal reader base) found throughout the week.

In your spare time you can try and keep up with building bikes to replenish your inventory. :-)

June 26, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home