Tuesday, July 08, 2008

CBE Group Rides!!

Thanks to all who responded to my last post, asking for ideas for our website and blog. I have a list going, and you'll see more updates as a result!

First thing I realized is that we need to get out and ride more!! As a shop in general, we don't ride enough. We used to have "shop rides" pretty regularly and it's been a long time since we've gotten out and pedaled with you all. I mean really, that IS what it's all about, isn't it???

I know there are a few great cycling clubs out there who have scheduled rides and we won't be stepping on anyone's toes, but I'm going to start scheduling regular rides for shop staff, friends of the shop and future friends of the shop to get out and ride together.

The first is going to be a mountain bike ride at the Flatwoods/Morris Bridge/Trout Creek trails, this Sunday morning. We'll roll out of the Trout Creek parking lot @ 9:00am. The ride will be at B - pace, meaning moderate speed and no one gets dropped.

The next scheduled ride will be a long-ish road cruise ride to Safety Harbor, date to be determined. After that, who knows?

If you want to be kept in the loop on our scheduled rides, please shoot me an Email at the shop Carrollwood.Bicycle@Verizon.Net . I'll add you to the "CBE GROUP RIDES" distribution and you'll get updates on upcoming rides, events you may be interested in, and any info we think is interesting to cyclists.

Let's ride!

-- brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home